Re: Last Call: <draft-resnick-on-consensus-05.txt> (On Consensus and Humming in the IETF) to Informational RFC

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Tue, 29 October 2013 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1383064427; x=1414600427; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Vry+WgjT5QeyPuILZpT4XoxfHYrXPmDqF6zIneUUfsg=; b=t5fuvDFRPAVf/9Su3CV8LzZx44P8kfnXmrWSkCEqi8kvE+K9ulZPowcz avOmqjiqrhb6PrCvcU7jmlFcNdypPtlQWbvrUQdv0UoriTuHAS3QbYDDw qkRb3XtWhPhKOEwPrn6udDGJ4wAbockVBzJQkNs+Po3GKkvTPcIHRz0Oi k=;