Re: Last Call: <draft-resnick-on-consensus-05.txt> (On Consensus and Humming in the IETF) to Informational RFC

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 08 October 2013 15:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=7cLPNQCd9nAoT+zNkVR9LTRgopSjnirwfy8aGRoc898=; b=I5tHMv0nfvsBk9M472P4VEwOT2QU/4GgExqdBSTeucT5XUpqQPNr34yfLYL4dA7VeD cKAPdt2gmdjUUj53qi3EkkQxSOBkcG7BKCJvp8s2vf6xeR7ST+mIG/DATz0/OKljgJwo +pvp6x5dGPRN2RW/ePWHiDwbjBWjKAvvPP5oz2JnxnQyl/C2mpyXja37aGp04z/Yx/S/ e8Gly7qnHOBAuGHSJQKGYMGSvYv+Wys4TE2+DkrQFT/5yo48d+0OePteOr8sk3jUP0GF PDb4edR0KsMrU90iMyREwkobXFoDeQnCpc9kkLMwO8hyJe56RtiFBjz4UxHlFRel9urI SY/A==