Re: Last Call: <draft-resnick-on-consensus-05.txt> (On Consensus and Humming in the IETF) to Informational RFC

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 08 October 2013 17:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=GmIyj9MVvJfXaPWHO9+WopznjCu4J+xayHFAA7oXwkA=; b=HMxXMFpwfVHr/6ZnwNqM81AB9Yybh63FiVuXpcKeGzVP92+kfmO2C8bvWUNXdzn/nx OzwmMmn7VkOdPLHzxXdPSvRCS++30ZIaxSA8+7Vzm3tUZyacNIiuRT8Uq1ZrvkJUDPel N7XyVWAxELMTOIAgcv44nIN+nUaUZnnNap3epf+DXYN0uGZVBeXSfosw4v+x1qWa3GVm QBrx49uVncdeQ3yYKOWfg+xzsB7FGW05TKReW+hIEXKnJOKmf1UZCh96OUZi5jhvSYLG PPJKhMaF6+CBT4mWNZYb7B5opuTv2BN+2EzkiaNtaX7yMoAMbadYcb1sQF1iQnRR4pep XylQ==