Re: Travel Considerations

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Sat, 13 October 2007 03:25 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 06:24:41 +0300
To: IETF-Discussion <ietf@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5926; t=1192245891; x=1193109891; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:=20Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Travel=20Considerations |Sender:=20; bh=B44T/Bls6ZUj+jyl2wiq1Xv4XM0BRa0kuPzR2qCeoCo=; b=dv+mslcg3x2zgefZh/D0aQt09EfiJudxcSel88xx/lvljTLioB1ZXKlu4BupiPIH7QB/AQBg 4M0pVU64dZQdxDpWYbjbeve0HZA+dXSvwlNlaT7Eq9/RTojElSmvk4DJ;