Re: [Ietf108planning] Assessment criteria for decision on in-person/virtual IETF 108

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 17 April 2020 11:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1587122134; x=1587726934; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type; bh=Tfr65UEvJRMTUnMxvyOHov AZvPspqqMfJ8crmUwmYPk=; b=BTrgSQxWZKo4CU4DY7fMrBxuJF8+RcxtwW7vWe wGNKkcu3U10Z4neVXjcORxSQxVYtaZY7Aqlcwg87bBv0wg6YO1smf52QGGRpnjc/ 8CFvZK8uIKEJLTR4Xws8uAMESXi9xtqh+OgoNnnA0KymNHaUyl0Zd6+IFCqhGI4I Nl9lo=