Re: [Ietf108planning] Assessment criteria for decision on in-person/virtual IETF 108

Andrea Glorioso <andrea@digitalpolicy.it> Fri, 17 April 2020 13:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=uJ8zpnDdM2iS/K58Vfh4gGCMStWzV/coLuf1mWvtgtY=; b=fmAkCKRlRGApeZMVVkeiTjJHqhBzuIswjkh3creQGvia89dZ21mKfm+la7+eYL1ll1 FOqLSQ4SUUoN9nOg/ODtJ6AnVTB5W6nNIBkmOlralY9P8RP2BgByNEBacbPdWj91KmyO EjlPYawnzR9uC608UUTQkXDOqzAPHPQPBCN4O0mwntNHv+AzYGjQHtJpR6dVf6ZArkZM 1to7GMR/Id+jZIAKVxrFa8UZCe+m3aSC+jiqlc2ZXT5HLBlYdvK9tvpfyAOnlq9yHuvM FPO6T3M3jfj5tjsuz74fs7PkPjOPYJJfRRZ5fDbcMp0z3F1AKqjlvjZovH4+6a/MvZSm IaBQ==