Re: [Int-dir] [ipwave] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-34

NABIL BENAMAR <n.benamar@est.umi.ac.ma> Fri, 12 April 2019 14:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=est-umi-ac-ma.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZZRpld/A4Dj0BE3edWwiVid1kMx+XPnv9PlDb7inX0s=; b=uFT3991PXBCk3erx+qOzcbvsG7/6Gi1gOMGmYx0fVrGOO19Lq0zMQQrWs9X9i7ncan vc6RfQHcmIA0SkczQ9zTzpaEkH98WwfeDUDlsU4QHlmWZUAzlzhT8s48gnBY/PWpS6PY Ho3GSpihNvqMphVyKAhwbfURC7usxMH41VYf07izGIxAup1TIZjZFGsjyWo7EizPPBul wwZ+fsab3qqiXDc69oTFddsiuBpyU515NC6u5EWXKBYJ5078c8RW/ZOYx8yDFjUNpDj1 iixmDkEP+ro8lTPr2yftcWwZT/PWC5lHtjc24DzfPsXxDUoY0kG24hDQl6TA8DM3VG26 iLxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZZRpld/A4Dj0BE3edWwiVid1kMx+XPnv9PlDb7inX0s=; b=JkY/i9E4TwC2xJgckwipd+YM1hWCyFDjVuaWfnCDqaegn0fbtpegRjLAjJls6eW5oI uz0ZtVvK0FUQSIDwRI3F30/FLDU2mgv/YGHeLC/BC4x2aYqlNJXT02QH998rCae2kbUn 78ri5qmzQQ4X+2VqOt6JcSK5jOE3F1rMUPZZMF+biwYE6DeJD03m28PjoX+zZG8V10nI 8jQCYpD/HLdWZvrTYtFMCHUdO5DpHme9m5GMPUFDeBF/F2vBrtUQsSnr0+1y+AIiGdKY j6jy5gTi0oHlFfmeDHNJjaqsrrs9xn1tzWq8/B/6adQHqQki3q/2dNyFTQTaKUkVeWa4 BRjg==