Re: [IPv6] Adoption call for draft-bctb-6man-rfc6296-bis

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Wed, 20 March 2024 05:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1710911326; x=1711516126; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=x2Ih+28HtySMPyzOtLFv7Sui7deBJKPhUbEOYKwLe7I=; b=dAufrURIMsC7uGfsb9+ztdTQXGI9pGSatJJbJQiMFnUA9YbSYcZq4HqE15qTNTE4nr 63UtP7gmuZd6rSEHgSx6dwe+KR23zf3/RfHxGTVJIOAxaxu/F7AVoKAkqNK0elPAZxQ/ L3jj5/+ZGrP3qGDmrxhinjPmfS2J/mLSQbUPvisdxe24IIHkGTNHUm1LXYhw6eHfDIhf cfLkJrrLYgqKjxz0Q2fjNKrgUhLLNY5cYf/qmTIxRvwtSB9pGX1XJzB05Ua48PMONdz1 om7iXVWOenxP3evYgYeJlAjUzRnEUE7Tuqhl28sLi3k20wjq7i2ScI58XzxuKx9Xc0Oa TJ4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710911326; x=1711516126; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=x2Ih+28HtySMPyzOtLFv7Sui7deBJKPhUbEOYKwLe7I=; b=WOQkg34SrKWbZNSpz+1cltVumepaKid8bWI8W1pW1FyczyzzezdumE4dnaJ5Ch0FLD 0c4RRPXaLeX2q9dd149+FypNDJIPxoC1/oXvxA3plx9z76xA/qzlRQqoFwXtqfzpI6oC gekObsa/8epkCE60iN4I6PuLugdsAg8C7mfWKmknuJcFngaHaThVI13nf6+jBn+vUMs3 m51DPPL5kQcHzgqa3RedcVMKBiOgHUGnoLRP3JaTaijMIoD+SgCoeRmVpJsgkLmIrQXP NBGQhKVmh9MpHOc/AHH2Byq5AYoX0BTrKSoHXBtvWQceOq2tIiDss8oX4D6ZHebGYFqh KNgw==