Re: RFC6724-bis?

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Tue, 11 October 2022 16:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1665507205; bh=D31M/LhxPr7iVHQ5pVjlA18jMfaAt2mxvJcNHo3Nmps=; h=From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=oOpGRSLABQ7NlQtQOGEXE6KARJdyiSwUDFcVVbDFTYTI2v/c6Ch03G40bQ2vl0Zxu CpCDSF3lwo6HXzN2QpxxOmLQHwcyNocV6nLfjt4xh6vbrKnZ6eww+KNPbpUp55ajwx HNrcSPV2eyDMUAJff0RTWYICyNWWzlsHCLSgpnJkRMxt9p+qefspTiTP2kc5IAd5Sf NQH/JCNuIKM3qUOhazh1vggNl0/rKdFhREOdFM+ET5Z4bWAAZjOxmRKzwLohnKYCIZ BKgHkVzoVIrq9mMExBkrLZO6hLT1XlhG/rHjFfHIKghd5FcQbPMrLQxZR/q921om8N gNq0mXIH3w0ig==