Zillions of addresses [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-6man-why64-00.txt]

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 10 January 2014 22:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8RX1F/xPu6b9ipioIUQT4wt8B4qt1H5tIMGdsmPpgy0=; b=JBmo4o09Cu9fMFP3OS49FkOiPo1iLmnNr6LsCARqunAnGGcsIW3EQWC0DmvgpudXSf hwNNNopSqJWyJV3M2BpQYoRb9dz+RrgJZAo1YJXuAV9SKU35Gto/wgrGn8MQuxiVWWVZ PajI7V8EOSYsBh1e4+ngLuTuzi/GwMtibhKZm/ilkz2w35Dy3jW/N6QVP7TGhaayMNUc iDPDm4uSAZX8GJNHCYo9ckTW6QGeSb+k+YYJxJTz/sQpU1XFraaHIloT+0ewXcmt2jzh 1H10pO3uCuxOgpKPFENEGOkP7QS1jm4RcFE0ZmyWo5jFiNAB0c9Mw62pfbm4i7ePwGWF 1wIQ==