Re: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-6man-why64-00.txt]

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 07 January 2014 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WE/+YN5wRZ4g/a91toqIzxRg7sfnropoAxtnnLR+njw=; b=q+W2qTA1oXbM93PNXBQfItDLcYdOhhC4WuC5ACDsgk8MFItL0NBaWJS5ds3npAZgoj dttGZBCiCOXZ/Gk3nwBJvbdLEwcJWsMxeCCSBKboqAFaF+iEkpX8nZ9XWPOaE2DPT1xA Q5k2OhBEHYeRXA0XaIO59gzuWTtIcmkPwoueEkb4jqxsXi7d6B+15aMjinGzEyQdukqg SRJwi3dptncsBwsSY2q13BQhf8575jp54+AERJplmnqTTu93NvJ1skV1ToqJMAB43AmA Qnou2N5b0uvvp2X0JbNGH/+aiZQtD2B7FxXKMrX1AtSMGMT7TN8HdG071xYyJqpePRyP Q7PQ==