Re: A Plea for Architectural & Specification Stability with IPv6

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Thu, 13 March 2014 14:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=cLYqoGg9sgc8YMFeiyBRqNnDxrOwj6AU0mrbXopDsug=; b=NRXv37MHULqaFlNcYNQCGq0Gj+px9gNOD11wRxz8lkS6jrEtNCe26H4yVqTIcgrTrX usFGMG2/d0OxJ/76ubgufR1V56YEL4YZ4GSzgn/67dn4HNRnIUPjpUnA3SBaSmnRqCXc 7/wAwT4JVNPsISR4cHlQ4pkBGgEFZGh8rnGxjpFiGYfnJbJhjgYcx39cjw561CacFSNk L5wyAtGKGV+pDdMTzZJ/uTnZJ/POiYVJdMqQVQhv8XyBULyY5qL+nB8tDFNXrPcv09ca crDzFpcz+hRlCgg3FwEE5Pjwi4pMdxOscMef95Hm+phtNjL1SVDiLkQO/21ibGq/rWNv tf/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=cLYqoGg9sgc8YMFeiyBRqNnDxrOwj6AU0mrbXopDsug=; b=EwwottcrsIPi7V7AJo5CD5f5VoENuOuiWB4SPjqVAmYZAXu4kY6HlxG8KnBrmwXN3m i7xAS0i/zbEYcEoW1XIxAxV3s445X/R6yz6LQGho2j9NuD/j2FTYroOqhJhqG+nL9ElL FZB0c60osfJPtHQo/Z20/jhj2UnYv/j9GJBrHaOHLPczaKEhMAUr4QWApFeaNpkhp18j RoJihc66UGzF0fTp/LYfLuKG9I1sr2PUoyJ9cGkOjB9VpFrbeSbRXuPN7xsHPEwKXR1f 1E0uGZN+vF8fnUCD1J4hysN3XgazN2Icv7Hy2LqAXBqWDBLr0OvQTG8elN9udLfFZXh/ LSbw==