Re: [lisp] LISP EID Block Size

Roger Jørgensen <rogerj@gmail.com> Thu, 31 October 2013 19:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=fhPCjTY9KSethY7pJ7sOL+4JwPlYeoQz35WUN2ZpJe4=; b=SRs3bUoWzFMab1JuFQ04Zmagob++Mcfx1iiECbfGCIoIdyPIIT5g4ygVcqZtJBuemU LiPAtVHiHKYOfFKXkXwmeqFWLcrlMTKuNEDKR7gsLWqnjcfNZ4rl/jSek6LdfV75QcCV +fNLVqL6Un6wTgkWI1Kh83JZepUJQqC+/LJGUrYxaAzegsas0J9svnCXPEU9tkunfPzf vI/Cez6qhZzsbv35HdGZl9FcQwzZehi+M6+H55eq79nhxaz9Lu5B6Z0tztGT1Q+G8lKN oFc6sU2Ox1xRZJ+VkHOi6sM5n/AfJe+fYSAcgxawRYA77JYOl9drZX3iF42YQI+OUGrc BuTQ==