Re: [Ltru] Applicability Statement for the IANA registry established by 4646

Mark Davis ⌛ <mark@macchiato.com> Wed, 24 June 2009 02:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=WmJTUVFCBY184NtKfJ1Cn+38l59ih/vBMoQySec0DHM=; b=FrXk3iYGLxTpknUW8dEjUmJII5SnnPfg1GLbiq6Uz6bRC5fxj/Nx2JmZVNlxH/UgL9 fYdG56M2ET+hfZ0vR4A9wj4mLeURmqL51V7IPvnzCmyRSrS6Yn1u5IcL+4BcD96bSB+/ wFMJ8O5dxuPwPsKmfhq7hBpYiYACC+zRFrAf0=