Re: [Ltru] Applicability Statement for the IANA registry established by 4646

Mark Davis ⌛ <mark@macchiato.com> Thu, 25 June 2009 00:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=Yq8tEiuESXHhmIzziDvCDFbe1NoC94+R3tMomTiV+pE=; b=Wvye8t/07TZVrKXkmf8eELngiiRlIsxZkKszB7rqBftZO2jt8Ln24kwK8vLQpkx5Jr jlCRNa3cNoTs8U2LzF8LSumwPuomE7h2kGVE8+9d7Rx87OU9kK5+JUjxXQmrjYHg3Hmg xhH93pRb1XBb1b2CxrLAU4L3WmqPaDS/YRrRw=