Re: [MMUSIC] SCTP question: Where does it multiplex?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 11 December 2012 17:05 UTC

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:05:50 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1355245552; bh=7zZldqD6u5XtiHzrU1BGxb3Ua319GqKmASSLKmZwIGc=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=V93r8RpZ9TkIgA+cts7cWsmgYZPnYBwM4aHN4VZaCqPzhVJe1YB5xyZS8F6xZARek kQx/A5x7MNgIHLcwuvz5M/Hq4WdlZPz6buoQCAUDhfgGqv8SFnnGU0+gmoF16MQPw+ 6kzMdeYiZGr9WWnIqSn3hrYm03yfSmmXMRk1VIQ1LgMOFwMkVjcVE4hAlSgLfYuhHX GJUUAYxvBHbgt+5G2ebLnPvcNpsl41zk8jhyWrhuZ3P0JscVMhXewHPYpuRG2BPLUX zKzhZkin5l4AtNK075mY3G4i/B5f+uIqSvizF+rT3rO5h+O5Mm8NZBbRxTYntr0VoC yaAKFnUJUND9Q==