Re: [mpls-tp] [mpls] poll to adopt draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv as a working group document

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 21 June 2010 13:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=MDbaOFA7BDSAhiDvcB1sDoGuAnwNNtKw0p2C1EOFW7Q=; b=eHijBQ6BWNQ5zsCZPuWA2wpN5p0A91oBijWBUqfiQOPsKt1Se3FMkYkIYdignVxSXG igGVxxj/kt/F/QdkP5V27haFxm5T/8IoW4N/q2b8thMsYiq/zxJ8LbKSHL+mv5elS9K7 2PnAdUnJpyH2c0RzLrxY5ldIo3XefEL3uV8Mk=