Re: [mpls] Discuss of EXP field

Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com> Wed, 20 August 2008 10:27 UTC

From: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
To: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:27:19 +0300
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] Discuss of EXP field
Sender: mpls-bounces@ietf.org

Adrian (and all),
A brief comment (supporting your view) inline below...

Regards,
        Sasha

[Sasha] Not to mention tons of technical documents that are freely available
as Web pages these days AND code source files that refer to the EXP field by its obsolete name...
And not to mention output of numerous network analyzers (even if this has the best chance of eventually
being updated).