Re: [mpls] Question for clarification (was RE: Poll on renaming of EXPfield)

"Shahram Davari" <davari@rogers.com> Tue, 19 August 2008 16:38 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=rogers.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=UOR26cwwLzyKT2WBOMFFEx9TrHArvQmVgILgzNOAXINwW/L/o8xIRljonlVEgH8AUqYcHnJwxfHJfkyHmo3gxuFLW84oaHMc6qWiZvwyia+9z9zXZ12eEMLAiQAEFyh1jnzbZc3hkDehLcksbv2ivmACTawFMubmMFeJW4KqTsM= ;