Re: [OAUTH-WG] Diversity and Inclusiveness in the IETF

Warren Parad <wparad@rhosys.ch> Wed, 24 February 2021 10:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rhosys.ch; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Es/VR3KD7LNRN3EfdMO5sYaX1dAvZ4BzI89SgjD1O8g=; b=eP2ipcVgknEX9SZ4NqMR9URJm0GO4s0dPGdJgtF5nvHc+HxqdRJaAt9ZI2JhMqmGWT jaa+oIql1T1hi+cyG1V/cb3cwsWWDo2YxqvoqXsyCPOOclyYnjnerzMP262qJVpLH9+2 axaHxM1oTu9rhuIARR0e7igzoUWiXURvHah3wAfm2Y0nv8WMY91vZp34AWdw6+8xEuQ/ Paf4KZoDvL0RjkCs7DqMfHg/9GGGy9cE1ReH4okxxK36gGDWsvY8kP5c58waC9udI8zD N3eRwNOdxs/MEHIvoSdaMQiHWVDYAWsAO7byeJ5FeiPWFHdFzCZKMXtMX2LdlPx8tMTb 90BQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Es/VR3KD7LNRN3EfdMO5sYaX1dAvZ4BzI89SgjD1O8g=; b=LaoItvOta8ol1FZ66wlpg/u/sjF/p7W94XUcP1qc+V3LCnou0M7AKhD0kaaS3xgkI+ Q0xgl4TKfPTcRatMyMio4N8C9SYsmeXo2ygFO0PSUsOhvuVV002b2cEBbKGfkcWAeJ6n QuA78Bvpj+jNxuRoF3g+tSFOQfL2mu8/N4Qi+O4X1VMpBRWmoASTxDuhVR9fRw04aoLA betjQDZTzo2M+exqXn7qAbbMdnogXT82LmPUBytntdNUDpExVH7P9oH5HUfTHmm7wpPf XzaOSiHOvKJO4A/3p1gPrhoCKLEmnmHtZLG4kzQJlqi2ZAfh8PQiHWPZmeysATRl/Ugk usNQ==
References: <37eecb9b-f0eb-e21c-b162-b1f0339e4981@si6networks.com> <3c2d646d-f18d-4d88-b458-29dbd486432b@beta.fastmail.com> <AM0PR08MB371669108E9CEA561BEC9EF6FA809@AM0PR08MB3716.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <d6648437-332b-4668-a1c7-591f2c287539@dogfood.fastmail.com> <CADNypP8GKTY-Jhpb6AEfcpXOihwLap7OrrByNemGc2GNvZLeog@mail.gmail.com> <10fd9d2d-afb4-44aa-b618-fb5ce1efa69e@dogfood.fastmail.com> <c21477c8f68047cabac7aeae60a688f2@cert.org> <CAHbuEH7Qvc3AaBxbk1kXd4knS4_+Wrs3P7WNETRNNoFP-dGNCA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+LwgbK3HYDjSHnTN3f6hWSQCQrEjHLNn6z0JpfY7hdxaQpg@mail.gmail.com> <AM0PR08MB37168F0895CC638ED5222E65FA9F9@AM0PR08MB3716.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>