Re: [OAUTH-WG] We appear to still be litigating OAuth, oops

Warren Parad <wparad@rhosys.ch> Fri, 26 February 2021 16:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rhosys.ch; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KKsmtjF6uzdq0aCiqTPvex2SMjNFMgJWrC6sZZ/sGJk=; b=CZ6eCt/R4z8DeESEx1P4NDs6KL+OJQ0UYOSCh7794AC2EfhPIWckrKRNRKvA5FSvq1 U9z7wI9l8DsaIsRTEJIeTEd/88ot1yhV9XJXg5ce5e5yw8X9ZJ68ofNV+CsKHfFhlF9S OoK8baImhJL6a5XKDs/Q173t/Rax8iFEDz+OnL6kb4HSBe6P7x1dMzxf0+Nq2iZ9qhNz 9kOw2Uj/jpGI8Z8qLgFYNmtIEJbUkNmcb5NFzSqu/1bpw9bbxScPtFRkZocbcKglF39P ceWyjgWGpgNxJxWwJicBT5YrGNts0Xva1r+BkH6ETOjL4GL4SLGUcsw5b25Cw+GugV67 nz6g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KKsmtjF6uzdq0aCiqTPvex2SMjNFMgJWrC6sZZ/sGJk=; b=a8VdBTsslqmHaOhNvox5Yupn/pXtSmdUaRjS+7B8CkDjGEERaFG17bYWYOCAbEG05I vQL9llUrA/hxsFqxjpfoRVQGuhRG2MnR2+mbHxXxxYs4fgSY3JSPpBS+6OmwTSjRlJIr CzZkZPd7/HcXW9wXnD5aRaooSs3KjWdlNYUjMas4kV8AMGQNJY4oZwtP722gCIJkzsHd hfjS22kgHgG8eBCzbGBp3Sc41BhWKSTHJRAfrgDXKPJB5bU6mzVY6Rwzvp/twgZWgiHH 80mFznLtFFZNeJ8XGRX7UIJeifY+FEtP5F/mCZh/vWvX5HIzr2rO8lKvZUPINbV/qHnl 3Piw==
References: <CAMm+LwgbK3HYDjSHnTN3f6hWSQCQrEjHLNn6z0JpfY7hdxaQpg@mail.gmail.com> <A8128346-B557-472F-B94F-8F624F955FCE@manicode.com> <eb2eaaa7-7f7e-4170-ab87-1cc1fdd3359b@www.fastmail.com> <CAJot-L0PS_3LxEkC-jd1aqXDdYF+z8BajSs4Rhx3LgRPn6wkdQ@mail.gmail.com> <DAB127D7-809F-4EC2-A043-9B15E2DB8E07@tzi.org> <CAJot-L1e8GegjXjADRQ87tGqnSREoO4bEKLX+kPkZFsQpevGQA@mail.gmail.com> <66be0ffe-a638-45a0-ba05-1585ea02e6bf@www.fastmail.com> <CAJot-L2KO2dOzZQJJeB1kbk6_KTQwUYUsoJOoRt=9maynS1jZg@mail.gmail.com> <121f52be-4747-45f3-ad75-79fa2f693d75@beta.fastmail.com> <E84B4446-5F74-402B-8071-A1164EF0B02C@mit.edu> <6b5d0e34-340f-4f93-83ef-817d4624ec7d@dogfood.fastmail.com> <CAPLh0AMfncjJ0iaZ5gmzrh1D0Z7WCOtG-+6GZkmzfQuAttsBtw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPLh0AMEnbak8=6boESQCgTd=Au4V9O=wCqGCz5qEU-d3y0g5g@mail.gmail.com> <6E2CD5EE-55D9-403A-835D-032ECA39CBFB@mit.edu>