Re: [OAUTH-WG] Auth Code Swap Attack

Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> Wed, 24 August 2011 14:54 UTC

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:54:10 -0700
References: <B26C1EF377CB694EAB6BDDC8E624B6E723BA5043@SN2PRD0302MB137.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CA6AE9D9.17DE9%eran@hueniverse.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234502498CE8D@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72345029DFA961@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <4E5148A8.8070903@lodderstedt.net> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234518A292F49@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <4E5494D4.4060109@lodderstedt.net>
acceptlanguage: en-US