Re: [OPSAWG] Adoption poll for draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-04

"Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net> Wed, 03 August 2016 10:54 UTC

To: Zhoutianran <zhoutianran@huawei.com>, "opsawg@ietf.org" <opsawg@ietf.org>
From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 12:54:02 +0200
Cc: "opsawg-chairs@ietf.org" <opsawg-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] Adoption poll for draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-04

Mmmmm

- first I wonder why this document has "netmod" in the draftname".
   it is targeted at opsawg, and besides, it not only has a YANG
   datamodel, but also talks bout DHCP, x509 and LLDP.
   So people should be aware that this is more than just YANG data model.
- the document also refers to draft-lear-mud-framework-00 (now expired)
   in the introduction section. So should we also adopt that document
   or is its content now included (or will it be included) in this
   document that we want to adopt as opsawg work item?

I do support this work in opsawg, but would like to see above 2 points
clarified. I am willing to review future versions

Bert