Re: Preparing for discussion on what to do about the multipath extension milestone

Ian Swett <ianswett@google.com> Wed, 30 September 2020 16:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=z7BLbV0o/nBdRJa+qD3E892hCsI8BR4efcciSrBu+WQ=; b=lwFGloYhBKje5fz0iCo4wdJTjZveUMA9Bd71KLVpYcJFd219HI/7vilRJGI2JOxNSD 3FxLC7vb4xakh0x88lTAkfwyYaeS7OE5BroJ3/IUjaInQXolc+X+Cz2Fd1rPQhDmeyqU jPQhxOTZ2UzEifm/4QGLOqiQAg9vWVqR1EzIBCA+h8QnMppdsrXCWS95f/8jTcJQMnL2 NDmNIZRRC7JzfGfOIjYtXQqrYVPzRfVQ/6HBaOBENBGu/YAjyCJyumPWmIopMqQusJ8Z 6Uy8JOpk1FSg11FxC7355Pm2Ww4X7lthbwSSrMKOJ8Szjx/FUWS5QxDeAnyUObpPH3wV FF7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=z7BLbV0o/nBdRJa+qD3E892hCsI8BR4efcciSrBu+WQ=; b=S7FciIEtOs+/KRmiRPU4iWhoJ8+pUhhwoMQRhni8Q+ACqOfSmQiJDV1i9UNid7J0hH BtiFy5o4TuoiieuAOVNyZFMVlZQpstneh0inbo/T34dIiLscylnIGNzyAb7I2rDPiI5Y +lbEUOQtA7IJtbYv8Xbct6pcu/ctGyz1gMbqtmp4HYwfZI8zk7xQx4XU+T7TxBRPFUdW ebwMwa3CLkdobNtBHV5pcaQyjb9yaIETeEgMwE6lT2ZLOOF+FmpV+JPr93QqWXtUepZF zl6p8PAwx1xbnqMWXxVIerXqwIViOWmHtd0MZIcTF9HyqA6CpNdr8Iadm2T0gx1dR8qY wb5g==