Re: Preparing for discussion on what to do about the multipath extension milestone

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Thu, 01 October 2020 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CbzOoKWmIiZs9M5bICuZmVbhbR0Ly28tm601gGTbbMc=; b=ZiU5EEXf2JUFhAdblnnkG3RlGNXGdDVhQuVnWAXRfMlAAaA9lPqsDs2zqPLvCLVC2q rmRffTWalPDSc8oGcLylr+sZc75vTTT0a3bUW7/faTtDHGcoeVPw7F6SdtQvfYn5aNqC dN1pbVaGWl7YeHfca6XWAlEjpAKs4UD+/4gXit8f9g+UOCZQPFwpiiDqtX/kPxmZYmb7 T1/f70bTCdN4ibDYDeoykdnDQL5Q4YJl1rO8DGxthU6U45rDCnSRwuR3MyllYX1ZFmvy vkvJ5DlW+7gU2yvk66SmwwuW6t1C+AcEZEErKuCKrBGbh7X283qnKhKCPIC6vFe0dzfw 3TlQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CbzOoKWmIiZs9M5bICuZmVbhbR0Ly28tm601gGTbbMc=; b=mK76I3rD0ACkfe62Bygfs4qVRtbQ1wJEtwuoSSJGtGLBDtA2NIxmT14S7r4/ohK540 8I3lUKNL7c3gO6xx4vPtKEEbovAjwXcBcbYfRrR8VnqsQjSKL8AT6rY2+8Msr/nBdEhX qh8h6kS5NG7pwiPFT3oPEiNwL6w8w59n0SB6WVfwNMn/YMs88xcSRQbqijCHo5PMhiea PxTeoWdT5xHiGMi0g0MpgtYMxEz26BJKJJEa2UEDroIUEHQJ6ERkmW11qi7ZeN0cE3fz luDLTotAOWiQeDUzxi1H5qYBO47er5jvQiEWk9HWiunAvFm54uBemNVpSShHEjY+BPWg XxpQ==
References: <F0A5E38D-4117-4729-BFF8-72D97CAA9908@eggert.org> <CAKKJt-e=+XLZhNWqaG9YSLTRqyQRvDc-dagUSkFwHOByFwZ++Q@mail.gmail.com> <78651438-2fce-ba67-4f44-4228bbc79a75@uclouvain.be> <CADdTf+hOACZ1x=d8SV-aX0f3vc+_fyqTziRqi5gi+nJgppaz8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKcm_gNF=0gwrPt=Mr1P=dF_-wmXfz-OJkavFSDe1qrXFeMa4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAM4esxRYyB3Y19P=0D8qzrGPTwGFWJT2T_eWQsODYrkJahX3Qw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-dvL3ccbLFDQ0CaS3yJLdQdRgbWZwdeAThB1t1+EQBn7g@mail.gmail.com> <CAKcm_gPoLbYEMx5HE1iBkMsufZoMDXgqzDf-x2RXGODXgW7=aw@mail.gmail.com> <c12c61b5-1720-a1c4-92ed-9cfe2f772c4f@huitema.net> <82f5dd2f-1b27-47a8-aa1e-415df31d6f69@www.fastmail.com>