Re: Preparing for discussion on what to do about the multipath extension milestone

Matt Joras <matt.joras@gmail.com> Tue, 29 September 2020 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GMGUxc+C7+9Epq8N6e6z7W64Z0GkuGzyDRhkXjNqKMg=; b=nJZPEh2wdevnM2xyLRqvPR87di6Zbue46Krp/4VX4le0owRWoUmcBw+tjPV3aANSAR UAsu1ECu23g+Kqa9OyIIpY9a2b5TcO6Ae7LrB6cb81dTClqYg8fGvXTrIOnDgbzdTKgZ HlpxLv9BdHqszoR3NdpsbZK5lt/U8rvyOll2fBVo3+ShwaLyTPYbliAMKXNv8o7Wvy8h BFVsLp8x1YCzHXG2UE+H/sdkY8jPGBJkQVofuL1pTG6TOVLx8a6Z7lgXcFj0WPhUbMfn /rYW8wZGzXYeTuBvtCLn/Su2AQ8wOk7c/hsH7HoxVH3Fx8RuPlp6EyAl5jQmqhV99kcw S5MQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GMGUxc+C7+9Epq8N6e6z7W64Z0GkuGzyDRhkXjNqKMg=; b=jT+1vCu7K1E/EPxwAoRE42zOpDX348o6qCyEB9UXq/6QIrbmeqYzHegUGUi/KsmL/0 qtgUswWqmrfj12vGAnDXCSVMUdoKtPUg3JlJ19MRzhBYd1uNtq5TAc4adZ4oXUgExVYv 0mnjInp5tD7dbaADTjcE8pt+byJ5gluLeSLAWOEqSQRoo1gJLimlGJA9YBV8A91XlM2e Fb05s112uhNAR8HQFSO99EI255A0ojZAEq5Owl6xqKh/RY2iu7LnwTgQQwdlD5x/rM6j RIaUaM3fTrNk52VPOfviu6mqILYI66EoNFc1kMtm+Hv04dEwvvSEuLr+j8y0S4PO3La/ geiQ==