RE: [EToSat] Re-chartering for extension work

Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr> Thu, 19 December 2019 10:40 UTC

X-IPAS-Result: A2GFAADiUvtd/wYBeApkGQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBEQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBgXyBHlgsWRNUIRIqCoN8kRuFO5QOgVgPCQEBAQEBAQEBASABDgUBAgEBg3tFAheCBSQ4EwIQAQEBBAEBAQEBBQIBAQICaYRrTAyGNAIBAQIBASEKQQsQAgEFAw0VHQMCAgIlCxQRAgQBDQUIE4MIgXl+D6sKGjV1gTIahCABAwIChhAGgTaBZYxOgRFHgkw+gj4mAQEBAQGBLQESAQkYBQcJHwKCWDKCLASPejmFVpkAB4FAeIJDhG6OfneBTId5hC4Di2SOToFGhwyUECMqPXEzGidMgjgBM1AYjSsXgQQBCIccO4U+AUQwARCBDwiNKoEiAYEPAQE