Re: [radext] Extended IDs

"Brian Weis (bew)" <bew@cisco.com> Tue, 12 December 2017 02:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6980; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1513046384; x=1514255984; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=gIUr4DUhOVD9CbZ96hB7gOISs4kuQW1jtHVhpysubu8=; b=htEERnsVmYF3R7dSlxgPv+HaPtoo86Ls6HV/osAkm/5pYkCjfqrL/Bp+ YB9V6HkwXvYxjnSUweTSPq1xwsoFyIbmsL02jNepKQTBBcCcyLSLlt7pl gnGGxsSrLQ8cFpnPr9RLWlHoaxdnah8EWRIVsf9DpXuadqO3XDP4C0YBk 8=;