Re: [re-ECN] Pls bash: Congestion Exposure (re-ECN) BoF inHiroshima?

<toby.moncaster@bt.com> Wed, 09 September 2009 09:01 UTC

Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:01:52 +0100
References: <200909071019.n87AJgBB030579@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk><AEDCAF87EEC94F49BA92EBDD49854CC70CEB8418@E03MVZ1-UKDY.domain1.systemhost.net><8A82D1BFEDDE7E4597978355239BBBCB04389F@PACDCEXCMB06.cable.comcast.com><AEDCAF87EEC94F49BA92EBDD49854CC70CF2B7C9@E03MVZ1-UKDY.domain1.systemhost.net><20090907164107.GR8532@verdi><AEDCAF87EEC94F49BA92EBDD49854CC70CF2B885@E03MVZ1-UKDY.domain1.systemhost.net><200909080035.n880Zs1t012039@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk><AEDCAF87EEC94F49BA92EBDD49854CC70CF2BAD1@E03MVZ1-UKDY.domain1.systemhost.net><7D6FD9F3-B80E-4227-B215-EA22F20552CF@g11.org.uk> <AEDCAF87EEC94F49BA92EBDD49854CC70CF2BCE5@E03MVZ1-UKDY.domain1.systemhost.net> <AEDCAF87EEC94F49BA92EBDD49854CC70CF81803@E03MVZ1-UKDY.domain1.systemhost.net> <6d30817f6dade196cfbb63326fc12bcb@petri-meat.com>