Re: [rohc] New ROHC Milesstones.

Carl Knutsson <carl.knutsson@effnet.com> Fri, 11 September 2009 12:29 UTC

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:29:44 +0200
From: Carl Knutsson <carl.knutsson@effnet.com>
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
Cc: "rohc@ietf.org" <rohc@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [rohc] New ROHC Milesstones.

Magnus, others,

Magnus, thanks for joining the discussion. I agree with Magnus on all
accounts.

Even if it seems like we will be closing down soon, I want the group to
focus on the last call of drafts draft-ietf-rohc-rfc4995bis-01.txt

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rohc-rfc4995bis-01

Please send in your comments.

Thanks,

/Calle