Re: [Roll] Adoption of draft-goyal-roll-rpl-compression as a new ROLL WG document

Stephen Dawson-Haggerty <stevedh@eecs.berkeley.edu> Sat, 10 September 2011 15:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=5svynuEUuHNKL/ox46kKgo4Sb4xHxWYWB5j5d9kcb/0=; b=FoZATkehjrZMdTle0mYZRoABxMkdD+ng9Yq+gTL3IIckCHdfd15pjHzMAzTpJpOwFf GftrVnxbwdTvyf7aC0rCO+sD76ISlurWJTc3ph1r9rygP8hJ1CoZvQ7JBLLR9hqvShq4 E1SYS56netbz6yJuV18ielxXg6udNhGZTAJ6A=