Re: [Roll] Adoption of draft-goyal-roll-rpl-compression as a new ROLL WG document

"Angelo P. Castellani" <angelo@castellani.net> Mon, 05 September 2011 13:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=VLkO79ORrTdrtH+9DJ98bCYa5QINlvzeDiDri0jmbOM=; b=jbWTNg4Ifo5whmei0dE9rWV76FIzuOauALVSprAuj0Fj+SxulVQaxVNcQFEuE89o6G OSxn5r1dmzKZ/JoAqCXZEarY5elBo6/J++e9zYgnITnoCpafshYT31lDSyTQ1S+rdt+7 9/g8K4Vv9naSko/rzT26PYOxdgaWHayMBUErU=