Re: [Roll] Adoption of draft-goyal-roll-rpl-compression as a new ROLL WG document

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Sun, 04 September 2011 13:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1315142432; bh=JokksPfML2i3xUCk5s0zduwCJohlOMtJP5hULvWU5rE=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type; b=IkugMX0Ee6s0JbK1efR8weeFRnw4fxBsz/1ZwRT8iy8WflLLbWu57VquUkHFsN/zAoqlHb0eiec489hXoY527BBN7r6tVLn/zDCsEGs9IRem90yKR44c4QrG7lBqVXp5MnR/J0uEHlyZ9Bw5aAisUIiPcYfc2rsp3FKLWH8AR8Y=
X-YMail-OSG: mZL0aAMVM1n06xoXfEzT26Q6J4zvCmyi2m2kyIKY0gky9R9 5uA5yhLmk0Vfh8lwA.Lm1Cl6.QY9cnuDpKh_9UPCC71tj1_vtVJhwCrIhQzX lU7wHs3QK2RhpxTOKOvn7K86OthlMPxIAXbO5FgtSQ5jWW21Zjz0ek9jQzYr zO3qvQitwLrLMvJgLCHB6Zwd_HIyIK8PJpnMQnlKbHKVHHqtRG5xUNO4XKrj TuAUQEayh7dHzvHkoBHPTvuD3_RvTayEE_6zdib2xM_QyJ.CUt_af4munBQt StHzQ7qPjOztmEnRLM3Cn..P6vDQuJDt9x9YKRVSYi4NnsO0F74CpUZWWa2N OvdOJce1SExGjMBRl3EDtpKcBpdL5AIljGoMgslWnBtqVCOm0rXwITYfQaXE FJFdgib69iw_QEFncdxo-