Re: [rtcweb] Proposal for a JS API for NoPlan (adding multiple sources without encoding them in SDP)

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Mon, 17 June 2013 19:10 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=wwQIJjcp0hg3Q5Y5mxa6v0FBD9GzV3F6V0b9CUkoDy8=; b=JvTDFuTrra0fWN46s3nS9hHlzL2eoV4WYkYxuMQxv49r3SPA7rHBpU9+Kd0b8GxgsJ hzANgdJO3shhzkIwPcbrOp3gXTyyrljSWXkUxhVFzC136VpJAwTzAupxDWGyec6JgwmR KdEJNEkn0AwNOMgp+K1sY6WAD7Yo29I5iA4eByi9JY6V14PWoG9GQkqZTRbNURK6l8LZ UO1XFPUFazNr9KGbmBT16ro1GVpzo3rcKTAZnfMd21TbzUeH3bICel7M5qRUZ4s1qiUo rQ0N9/deRsi13ep7l3dhvaEk4r8L2Xwumd8U2eqTQqpZcVTOnJvCI01FEy2IneIP4ms0 NZGA==