Re: [rtcweb] rtcweb-transports reference to TRAM discovery

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 19 December 2014 20:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4625; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1419020923; x=1420230523; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=0mmAVcjS8R9nRDHjQWH2DBNDlQi8yvEXKH6bEouB3vU=; b=CoXIXa+R8eLe0YLJQqd+BnlyYDQ2AcTgllhM2r8KEb+AHiiXmDqqBHgr 8QDJxZ3+gJGkYq3vVzdbPh1jyYzoK9pwgbUV1osca5xiWa98uGVVRjgU9 17hakAVqrYf1nsLP6hTcAO++f2Rcws7VZARmXZ5YYP1S4AerDKy8tVoFi s=;