Re: [Sidrops] WGLC - draft-ietf-sidrops-validating-bgp-speaker - ENDS 09/07/2018 - Sept 7th 2018

Job Snijders <job@ntt.net> Wed, 22 August 2018 16:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references :mime-version:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=9nxseYw+el/HLzIC9ptTyZX6fb1TdKo65/EOZPR2Tp0=; b=EkbiuMY6r3ZGxPqNvPPTKkrEULVQ6trSpUxdw2VesM9zxX4hK5c/GW6qgEFK6ynCUE uIn6cdZNXib3KwJvSuZELbFXg9Xg5ebBFD3qhcpEGArVlPcmMntr6ZGtCYOGt+J20nfk ZE4A3hBTd0lWiSFxRMe53m+UGkJDlYJ3V1ob+9sxEUrE+7NqPrkSwurFJlCLBKflsdLr q/Mi+6JZhr7z8lgP2Mh05N6dfWTPKwO4zvSW793cQMdCP9Fr+LDlg4jfyZhDnHtdUbQd G7CowvHoljjhzdnO3mddL9+TJxm8vaZ9XnhrKIk7LRLkeuwRYtbF6FGvaZtYycgKlPgY TxBw==