Re: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation-02.txt

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Thu, 14 June 2012 21:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CEZWrm3tahxI1oJ4aHBeARTg7Fot6rtOvk2evbE6iIA=; b=gp3pv/c6O/OrmoL5MCd43raoYOVAaH5O+VcxKQwqlEbAP37IhmB0HYMMiohVQRXVaU 3UUU4qiEdYmYT8ryTq0s3B+T4z9wCBAPH9wJgSMRFhL68KF6eRwDl/+R6vL+xlf8HdoA f6lDH84jwCr3iI0/BpajTIr0FwL3o+yoCvigt34imwtXdv84wijEJHa6/gkm6fxcoQSd leG81CquMnxrw4jWwcUtL3PrDDLV/laUvd8ffHvkU5tLi6w1qL2wnbNdIAgQSgAirJUt fDYDuvv3V05ETnNXbRhA/JMYipkChkD2X9OBEBlPIHwbS4bKoO6S8qHCD5800ONlQ8P0 8Kiw==
References: <CAKcc6AdweW49RP2v+S_F5djGnp5V3ibr2caHB+RCQF+8nXXEkA@mail.gmail.com> <CBFD2344.21E9E%yiu_lee@cable.comcast.com> <CAKcc6AdBSLD9rCKeS1zhB+yZYXUJRx=Au_zTYV5a8akXmxdW4A@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF05D@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <CAKcc6AcCK9Zma=7u1SpWMxJxhNjwiS60HY95y-gr8-Cr-ah1WA@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF22F@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <4FD8B53C.9070900@gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF3C3@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <CAKcc6AeGHWrOaKY2aBWkxMV1=4fQtX6tRT44yUA-Z+qpqkYpsQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM+vMETuHUcUGMQe8y0cttzYseu3bUVqKiOusACeBVAO5kftkw@mail.gmail.com>