Re: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation-02.txt

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Thu, 14 June 2012 11:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7z/L9511rbHZEf+/NnogjWORgXPyN5yJswRMHIO/Lbk=; b=XPVtKraYv7VigC9b3rEuZ6i4VKme3nXN+paSn5RWEKarjJy2z6VRHjDgbZvfcQC1dZ HXO7Ws8wPgZEKUtOPhwJrzdi/Qvj/dzsECt7kQS0mQG9QHqK7taFHou4kug6QuHN9epl 3+sY7p7XV12wNoNuMoVfcfaxpZIi1KMGiw+Kj1jO4JoOjYOCLDoB45gIg5w9syhDZMko qup0bbf6eiduDpAq8OXbXQTrEi5uWjXJSgPnXGGE7ePVYEdZoba2ub3tfCZfVPgjJmHs jJximhdI/ScDc7X86nn1D2oUs6pfjNyOuvl+gJwV9VOOjoKuXcqXmZwWYOmI9AxvQa/j ee3Q==
References: <CAKcc6AdweW49RP2v+S_F5djGnp5V3ibr2caHB+RCQF+8nXXEkA@mail.gmail.com> <CBFD2344.21E9E%yiu_lee@cable.comcast.com> <CAKcc6AdBSLD9rCKeS1zhB+yZYXUJRx=Au_zTYV5a8akXmxdW4A@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF05D@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <CAKcc6AcCK9Zma=7u1SpWMxJxhNjwiS60HY95y-gr8-Cr-ah1WA@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF22F@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <4FD8B53C.9070900@gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF3C3@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <CAKcc6AeGHWrOaKY2aBWkxMV1=4fQtX6tRT44yUA-Z+qpqkYpsQ@mail.gmail.com>