Re: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation-02.txt

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Wed, 13 June 2012 10:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7/aufqh/2UgQgMnDBxOrjnK2qUzjYxYcR7fbxeaSrAM=; b=bRZkaOfR+AQTMjqRsMvGulHC+JmYN7ZeswzfCbk1BXPWH1B0c1FD6ao7cdo417tZnT d5g9NoyeK/VFsBGiiR/SuZ2PL+igJTX/TVYeyVQbPoYwncgrZsPtSDbGAVZd5yxZFMEH tq3c80E5VOnel2je7nq1+EAPyT9ez+AkAMWZtkMopYYsrHeR4WGZ65OIgJ9g1YXYZ5+C nLL+LRTJwmDMnoHmY/cbLQXxCkrlZCGAeub92ASLv3eUlyp8+oOd6/13Sfr7aorU1iRI lPD5NrRfFrc8qf6NrJCPZWUml/m1hQCmL5ak1sLrlImKgVXjHAlFoDVas4MlGbq8Bv2Y sBdg==