Re: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation-02.txt

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Thu, 14 June 2012 10:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cPuKYcWAXQ7u3s/+vMe0byJwdWpcamBD+0PuCmK6/jk=; b=SBH1Dt7SvE8BG9yjRrLBwoCtmCR+k4f05xM+4QHPwEZLlDeFS5NTH4VqyE4GHclSDN KlkfTH52CI4YuLwjKs6C1CA9E6GZH/aTIalZsJilx/JQeWPHgLKfVtmXj1yUgLagfZ1l 2F+2+G+zaWk1f6/ewTHGWr3CD3KzryOa/LnSMFRtk7BBhiCql2U0v+khnaT3lC2HdCjR x5Y9TcHc3oANGfF/42EPsW9U8xFaggwovljXemPdS2fbTRtEiNS0W1g97CiaaaMDdKjZ dxxCMpAMVFTmMGyuPwCtyWHCZuoEjPhpfMEVX+T6WJN9sDsXx2+NwMJb0/I1ZwfqKHDN IDWw==
References: <CAKcc6AdweW49RP2v+S_F5djGnp5V3ibr2caHB+RCQF+8nXXEkA@mail.gmail.com> <CBFD2344.21E9E%yiu_lee@cable.comcast.com> <CAKcc6AdBSLD9rCKeS1zhB+yZYXUJRx=Au_zTYV5a8akXmxdW4A@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF05D@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <CAKcc6AcCK9Zma=7u1SpWMxJxhNjwiS60HY95y-gr8-Cr-ah1WA@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF22F@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <4FD8B53C.9070900@gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF3C3@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr>