Re: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation-02.txt

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Thu, 14 June 2012 05:53 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:53:09 +0200
References: <CAKcc6AdweW49RP2v+S_F5djGnp5V3ibr2caHB+RCQF+8nXXEkA@mail.gmail.com> <CBFD2344.21E9E%yiu_lee@cable.comcast.com> <CAKcc6AdBSLD9rCKeS1zhB+yZYXUJRx=Au_zTYV5a8akXmxdW4A@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF05D@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <CAKcc6AcCK9Zma=7u1SpWMxJxhNjwiS60HY95y-gr8-Cr-ah1WA@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF22F@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <4FD8B53C.9070900@gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: fr-FR