Re: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation-02.txt

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Wed, 13 June 2012 16:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=41IADDcUHLrsMRnbG5adgFzHKwM8xHF4MuBT6zzWEQE=; b=aS0B8aTVCnK+n2VdZy+wx1RJqzq0KSHF6IO3sccASHSuzAbD+zNrtqTOvhJJVPs689 0QSYede2gJx2WUVBkpY9fKeBXKAdH+J1VXTuRBSWmPF7plv/9KGnJoMiswkiorgr5pHL iXEPfBmr4uA0EkBINtFfHQb3XgxIeNR8yH4G1id5LYdJL9f6nYd/YxONF5W5nRnxIpxx 6BNpeVnKmoU7FNgZyoMUWuOc7c0CodYX4yn6icVup/5jzseIJBoA2JE+rHzPAFOyJ12G N8EjjZcHw8OJjqnrJNQs3u+llDmyik1RNx2PURwM5aYFYFn9TmWhAFBHrJIG/sSxng5/ jeSw==
References: <CAKcc6AdweW49RP2v+S_F5djGnp5V3ibr2caHB+RCQF+8nXXEkA@mail.gmail.com> <CBFD2344.21E9E%yiu_lee@cable.comcast.com> <CAKcc6AdBSLD9rCKeS1zhB+yZYXUJRx=Au_zTYV5a8akXmxdW4A@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF05D@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <CAKcc6AcCK9Zma=7u1SpWMxJxhNjwiS60HY95y-gr8-Cr-ah1WA@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36E331FF22F@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr>