Re: [sop] [Sdnp] FW: New Non-WG Mailing List: sop -- Service Orchestration and Desciption for Cloud Services

Ping Pan <ping@pingpan.org> Thu, 16 February 2012 16:20 UTC

References: <CB62CCB4.C846D%mmorrow@cisco.com> <470D91CE-5D54-48F8-8889-438DA873A3FA@lucidvision.com> <618BE8B40039924EB9AED233D4A09C5103001E76@XMB-BGL-416.cisco.com> <CAHEV9L3EiCHutLEYHTCbPc0b439k_47mda1y1ONmwthKrQMiYw@mail.gmail.com> <CAA3wLqVpK3pYtdFPiHz7YnBrswNQnOW8R91JXdq-3ndsoL9hkA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHEV9L1vOOnr4XePym2WLfaYj96o44J9opAPO9aZ76iD5AEzVA@mail.gmail.com> <CAA3wLqW-GNw4hUS8bgpzUDnptyJU2q5i4UjrHxRn9K91vFitwg@mail.gmail.com>