[spring] When we have multiple proposals addressing the same problem [Re: WG Adoption Call for draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn]

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 03 February 2021 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kbkGQSB9XwZmzxBcqCCWf1v7Wl2MRgpg7q7/Rb6Qph0=; b=JxWP8purQW1XnTabMwI+5Yw5E8u/qql4kKvAvMUBHhHKBm2roHCz8xN5dDrNvWX/gi +boddZ1N/ytEK5sTHeyud1qrTGogTfMeNZX456L5sTTOV+3aqHsRJfSUQ5m5wbXW21/Z I07wMSAAHOp1JhqTeIK0YRbwhjfpCtCCTYGGc5BrcWN9IlRDTlA7QS5hJQ7OSbKP0fi5 5B2oGRAPlr1oyWaLZMs1VyAX+l20MFoEUc6PXf1GD1BHSb3nzGaGnzH234EIC+oQ4ek9 qZz7TOmhAA5SdrL+AE5Uy9v+3DGkkJCxH+3/lYNzf/oouidVO1l2doDjGJCB2Te6obRu TbYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kbkGQSB9XwZmzxBcqCCWf1v7Wl2MRgpg7q7/Rb6Qph0=; b=be2F4/lqKmxAQ0FQmwoLY+lj9uBQaIsFAIn4tJurycY+qgi1Z/mhqqP1S51RqNmxcs vz4Gjm8NVxMORK7RRozr8avasCrlDA6WCLvvxFBUYsj1qt8MXbHvzVrB2Fvf30kVa1u+ nz3TdI21ZJUIKCLiRYkZ9l/wRxP4Ym19llLB0wIwESxKKsibwAxnKAzs+Xy+41POIo2O 7JOob0NoROrdKZts236xG6sMnwmTnF+y3f6FaCMsdHUrXexFISB1eeZ+sJOsVDhlxGDp J3rROz7efWH0cfY21G44RNKUvwZJt0mfAxQ57SACvZBoJp1/KgwZdJmzEuZVVtcWNM3v ttew==