Re: [tcpinc] Simultaneous open tie breaking

Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi> Thu, 27 August 2015 13:09 UTC

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:51:10 +0300
From: Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi>
To: David Mazieres expires 2015-11-23 PST <mazieres-phzgzkm6kmg22sg4fv8dvywhnw@temporary-address.scs.stanford.edu>
References: <CABcZeBNEFVkDi38y3G-C2nQF=dzW2mGDsj5DVK_OKVkPwK=G0g@mail.gmail.com> <878u92oadf.fsf@ta.scs.stanford.edu> <CACsn0ckQskjLqo0=YfJrmBEsyCaq0jpcSzGUwKhRo0BzzQ=wDA@mail.gmail.com> <871teuo7nu.fsf@ta.scs.stanford.edu> <CACsn0ckn-QdoXmTgjW8gYQyVqZ0x9JHEYvZO5VHQkG9nKA3-Ew@mail.gmail.com> <87wpwmnenv.fsf@ta.scs.stanford.edu> <CACsn0cnq9cZdkn=yp8-GJfXDGMP8r1sib3qrQQEQYhF25kYZPg@mail.gmail.com> <21980.21436.540892.217417@fireball.acr.fi> <87a8tfe9sh.fsf@ta.scs.stanford.edu>