Re: [tcpm] Concluding WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc8312bis-03

Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 05 September 2021 10:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AGbMAgTkm7trtOBjL6WQex76Wb8KSaRwUkpRtIxsIto=; b=Ev9zC3Lsbq+XUlan8dU5PiAj2ew8+mW/PElNm9pqQgtajozNPGSsDXVZbgZz4sp6cm qoNddZzH8ZrY5dsa/3r7PArVzys2HpfxXBgN/tnldrOiyqeOSzw8/u6LrAtxkK0mVf27 wlqMCXc3OsMpzf0/tn+1idVVYtkwbFXqdjT2JlYMPzK/XLcClA09+5MP40iyUjRaUzIF mm5Kq7wP9jQwPD8Epjy387ZfVtGoQe5NwT55CZTY05HGVxf8IfcNzP8vwP/Sku9dZGMn HdZWwsr264h0brmEVdfWIxh4u/x/+07+WW63WRmuSV81tWsK/nS6vug164l1pOuUjpGh mJ2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AGbMAgTkm7trtOBjL6WQex76Wb8KSaRwUkpRtIxsIto=; b=PiJEZeS54fJSIobnQ5X3Nj6xM9OYeFGegRp3woB5d5BcTchXJ7qpYTWLAA0FHShtER BBzhrebnr2TONC+qdZGkwSkk9GFImPY6tUDoX76NP8h2K82wYkw08GKvoliq/dgLtcMH DAYJpcIoNzGdfUMlMngszeTa4uMEeDAUXNFeuMWyEIbiNyuq2DQqKE/w5bRgeoTLwnks DIynrnAz1z9mR98mmsKdKn5k3FtjoiQg7yHLP6AX+HdMHlvbjltFJLItjpicwzdmsKY0 N01+ZHzjf/3i6hhqXLQOuQwdSGlLip2Y48wSShXL7OerCPs8F9Pv1ICUYaNAWoKtHgvx mVAA==