Re: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-11.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 03 May 2021 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1620053359; bh=rBcm99CgxkGTO8uzb1SaiiUW1gHsPSYAan1dzkn59So=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=HBbb1X5Ra/t02z0OuC8jqHiwtj1O3LAGejoDUAFTsN9WTyy/u4G+X82qpaywvLYz2 hg0YSoPgfX1FOu6lQLqq41mnVpuY4h0/CEsjZVBpZJedudYOPDGys0SXqGSnHm2C7v 9qa3fsf+HF8DlFF+smkoPIfaq+3Nge/2CsJ1ufZ2hAQcxIvsy8DldFDQr8/a1F6Ucz 8Yce2XeyZ2AeXrK/M/cO9Ys30HFia5z3/nrurSnRYVmxNEJiLpY6THKiTzI0DqWhrW TTxX0BYwwUauak+YI8yyfk/IHarB46zH22mRppq5ENXf/GwmMLArjyN6HZKP12hAOA PZRAEwjJWHVuQ==