Re: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-11.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 02 June 2021 15:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1622648051; bh=4U2jYfzkHgkC+Pnd4IF5Ccj9172wkiVlEIjPQ/7K6Pg=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=APTD7BuuVgfmmgC3ueYqTFP5EFVPRb5JJ3R8PHWprGZs3Xpte/szgpe63UHP+oEA2 Hsm42/jdgE9IA63n7eF1aD2lA72p3ni8upczgwtEIHD9saOELDr9nWquiHWzNPR/IY ztCMeb20tNDIvG6T0DT7TW0ElObTqO6zWA9cq6ZLhp5UmaV6A51JHzw8VWrIMSs5x8 rgxMs7Ln1xEgwMGpvETjcDcFMq4H8coN5gvGv3PNqx5AZcRIb1f9dg8CD0ymmA87Nv ja8pL6sDVhxBBXOQ7YqzLIonrd4TGlLTTt0I8P8OZyARRTW0s2ZUcxkkjk9cQX6fjs a2O3uwYyPSuHA==