Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll: draft-bestbar-teas-ns-packet-08

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 27 April 2022 09:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6pjgYpRX9rD7CDDiEoSqHMebnGt25Dx58fizdC1nSrk=; b=Ng9KETP2DBk0LnzWHp1y3yQ+VUgFP3fULxpWdbnXWyTZP4OCO0yvUyqmDA0C27fr90 qRbCITKETaRPRGTsbkeQYzX61PxEU6i9YHf2MSoEXHYpPUeRCyHRTqOCb0gLKG6TLknN 71qJ5LSPK2k7f6vO9v8HLWmRmRxWIaWTVqP2n4xcy5+GRsySjJl9RmuxULIid4yt4amB y5MeiwaNGNm3UYXVlx4g8Z3HyIIgX2QlKaaei6cfG5Jd1bE+L77rvT9RrI05LPlneq8+ qXAtCkhTkJ7fgkNdCKZQWbSQT+zcopK6ObjHvmhLHeevQIFlj3Zd5yING9P0ersnk0IY sJRg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6pjgYpRX9rD7CDDiEoSqHMebnGt25Dx58fizdC1nSrk=; b=mgqJWxIEuxZylwTiFyf3L8Xy3qXEbE19A/nTITbSxVvp3wFl4bWyM/BhbflaKDrJo5 CkVvsN8ULL1ugSeNDLjfgaL4aZNqBPQ0fU7QYwv1BtddnmDcY+i5ls2bpou8m3mg9u6Y Qr9VKOcYwk1m9pAGRt0DnZHOaHwEGJwIG9MPdA+tk2SfSBKVnDoxfAvln8Sv8KIpZgrq iwxebmtuFfvpqa5Af2LgKhKq3pvFrJUJjT5p2jzX81YSO908TgaAvmPfaNK6G3TUY+O+ WKJDunQlXjiSJeX6coyRhHKW/dHkzSjwQURZrRa3BFlxpe99q4KrqiPl9b/PA3CyoPDw pPoQ==