Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll: draft-bestbar-teas-ns-packet-08

Tarek Saad <tsaad.net@gmail.com> Fri, 04 March 2022 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :mime-version; bh=NwU+rIUjj3asW+N6U8MVDKO0kfDFSgjkwHv6rPyAfoE=; b=IW5S6sRPVZfkAmSx+LWbLpmMtoiK02c9Ucx2OPDHkV079tlonVmzaylTRQpoKBaHov PfHLetr2Rt+dhxlOlp38UX0fVCGFFynloFsqiXmD2rIE+YKdYc7Ub6e6p8zOXupTjYsV UfTmntVh/idEA7SMNyWgV7pLOH6VHmwqgF+ArQekutUhjP/OX02sTT+ygGjSDHJffaAt nIWe+cLuEDYSj1YsFqwu4t/IfgY+A42Tsg7rZQpQ6oPEO1CHROfC6XRZb3wzMob1jhKR 6MY07oNieWvsgWF5/KfiQmg0yNvLHlZ3dmq6us3kr9UOieoD2KAWneS1D1fDheanE0Si 6j9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index :date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language :content-language:mime-version; bh=NwU+rIUjj3asW+N6U8MVDKO0kfDFSgjkwHv6rPyAfoE=; b=Hnygux98AMhuuJuNT60VaTX89ZIy6/wjYkycRA90NS+uHgCmV2eNdMSlaw/aRPw4mM A3rF5IzsyhnZYiw0O0PI2MOr4erVuyNBStEm7mmXHAGvhe8leOhk5q0Lcyeub6i2Mu5m 4b/d22g7Qi1du07ddIHV87lYhys15g+yj228CZafgproZrLFAgeIwoQPIDMhWMcAKy1Y cK6JH5yEELbuQTSnES1Og3eqIC3Gti3BPS+PrZVvi6piy5Km+1j9G5b0yJ136EV60wPp HhBDmUaEXQr6dlkXhYXaPdsbJSrUZpJruMC0JBen3ssVdb6irBtpzQhfvihiF5IM211I ucbQ==